Who Should Attend
Join more than 600 business leaders from more than 40 world economic regions.
As North America’s premier business match-making event for small to medium sized companies (SME), Centrallia is the perfect venue for any company looking for new trade opportunities or to learn more about growing its business nationally and internationally.
Participating companies include:
- Export ready companies – companies that are currently exporting, have an export plan and have the resources to support and service new markets.
- Importers and distributors - find alternative suppliers, new products or materials to cut costs and improve your bottom line.
- Investors – find investment opportunities in Canada and abroad.
- Trade and investment experts and service providers – learn from specialists in international business including international lawyers, insurers, customs and brokerage specialists, financial advisors and transportation experts.
Who should represent your company:
- Decision-makers (CEOs, senior management, directors)
- The focus of Centrallia is on international business development and as such will be of interest to those responsible for the strategic planning and development of the company.