Beyond the one-on-one, matchmaking meetings, the Centrallia 2012 Exhibit Area creates additional opportunities for all participants to meet and network with international trade representatives and service providers. Exhibitors bring their knowledge and expertise and contacts to the table, which can help facilitate market access, and provide valuable information about international business opportunities to Centrallia participants.
What type of companies exhibit?
International trade specialists and industry representatives from the public and private sectors, as well as a range of service providers who support doing business internationally. For example:
- Trade Organizations – Representatives from a range of organizations including trade departments, chambers of commerce, World Trade Centres, and economic development organizations. They act as the “gateway” to their market, providing valuable information about doing business, while promoting the opportunities in each market. Included in this group are Centrallia’s many Delegation Leaders.
- Service Providers – Includes international business specialists, legal firms, insurers, transportation and logistics, customs and brokerage specialists, financial advisors, and trade consultants. These experts facilitate doing business on-site, and provide advice and guidance to participating companies that support business growth.
- Sponsors and Partners – The showcase for all supporting partners, funders, and major sponsors of Centrallia 2012. Local industry associations and government departments, as well as business support programs will also have a presence.
Advantages of the Exhibitor Package
Becoming a Centrallia 2012 Exhibitor is an excellent opportunity to gain added visibility (a high-traffic layout and prime positioning in relation to the meeting floor ensure top value for exhibitors) and a higher profile at the event. Exhibitors promote their services to a unique international audience (participating companies are pre-qualified and export-ready) featuring hundreds of business leaders and entrepreneurs from across Canada and around the world. Also of note, the Wednesday evening dinner reception will be held in and around the Centrallia Exhibit area (anticipate a total of 1,500 in attendance, event open to Manitoba Business Community for Feature Speakers.)
Cost: $2,995 CAD (plus applicable taxes)
Exhibitor Package Includes:
- Space in the Exhibitor Area (approx. 9m2 / 10’ x 10’) – booths will be strategically placed for maximum traffic and visibility
- Publication of your company profile in the participant catalogues, on-line and hard-copy (½ page)
- Receive meeting requests from participants and meet one-on-one with participating companies who seek your services.
- Full participation for two persons in Centrallia’s all-inclusive program, which includes seven meals over 2½ days, world-class keynote speaker and evening entertainment