2 1/2 action packed days
Starts late afternoon on Wednesday October 10 until the evening of Friday October 12, 2012.
Industrial tours will be held Tuesday October 9 and Wednesday October 10.
Winnipeg Convention Center, Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
The Winnipeg Convention Center will be our host venue for all events except the Friday evening reception.
$1,100 per person
$ 2,995 for the Exhibitor Package (two persons)
Here’s what you get:
- Up to 14 pre-qualified meetings (30 minutes each) based on your selection criteria
- Access to international trade experts (trade lawyers, financial institutions, insurers, customs and brokerage specialists, transportation experts, etc.)
- Admittance to welcome reception and keynote address by best selling author Malcolm Gladwell, whose books includes Blink, The Tipping Point, and Outliers: The Story of Success
- Numerous networking opportunities outside of the regular meeting schedule
- Simultaneous translation services for all meetings (English, French and Spanish)
- Industry tours of leading Manitoba companies
- Attendance at Centrallia’s gala dinner and entertainment as well as the Friday evening reception
- Transportation to/from hotel and venues
- All meals for the event (7)
Getting to Winnipeg
- By road:
The Trans-Canada highway from east or west; Highways 75 or 59 from the south and Highways 6, 7, 8 or 59 from the north will bring you to the Perimeter Highway, which is Winnipeg’s ring road.
- By plane:
Winnipeg James Armstrong Richardson International Airport – 7 km (4 miles) from Winnipeg downtown.
2000 Wellington Avenue, Winnipeg, Manitoba
Winnipeg James Armstrong Richardson International Airport welcomes 3.4 million passengers annually. With in excess of 120 flights per day, the airport is serviced by major and local carriers including: Air Canada, Delta, United Airlines and WestJet.
Additional services are readily available through major charter operators or private air transportation facilities. Winnipeg James Armstrong Richardson International Airport enjoys non-stop services from major U.S. hub airports: Chicago, Denver, Las Vegas, Minneapolis/St. Paul and Phoenix. Delta and United Airlines offer nearly 100 direct flights per week departing from Winnipeg, which ranks third among the 12 Canadian mid-sized cities surveyed by the number of scheduled direct flights.
Formalities to enter Canada :
Do you need a visa to travel to Canada? Please check on this page from the Citizenship and Immigration Canada Website.
Do you have all the required documents to travel to Canada? Please check on this page from the Citizenship and Immigration Canada Website.